- Pursuant to applicable Italian law, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase without additional costs (except for shipping costs), and without specifying the reason, immediately after the conclusion of the Contract or within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the Customer in a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day period begins from the date of receipt of the last Product.
- If the Customer intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, he/she shall notify Polinelli thereof in writing, sending the same by letter to the following address:
Polinelli Srl– Resi Excape
Via Roma 57 21020 Daverio (Varese)
via e-mail to: email@example.com
- This communication must indicate:
- customer details
- order number placed on the site and date
- code of the item(s) (Product) to be returned
- reason for return (for customer service purposes only)
- e-mail address associated with the order.
If the notice is sent by post, the postmark will be taken as proof of the date of delivery.
After Polinelli has received the communication, the Customer will be contacted by Polinelli’s Customer Service and will receive further instructions for the return of the Products in accordance with clause 13 of the T&Cs of Sales.
- The Products must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts and with the required documentation attached.
Shipping costs shall be borne by the Customer. Damaged, deteriorated or missing parts and incomplete Products will not be accepted and, in such cases, no refund will be made.
The Customer will receive a communication from Customer Service concerning the approval or refusal of the refund. In case of approval, Polinelli will refund the amount of the Products object of the withdrawal within a maximum of 14 days from the date on which the fact that the Customer has exercised the right of withdrawal came to its knowledge. No additional costs (e.g. shipping costs) will be refunded if the Customer has expressly chosen a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery offered by Polinelli.
- Polinelli may suspend the refund until receipt of the Products or until the Customer proves that the Products have been sent to Polinelli, whichever comes first.
- Any refund shall be made using the same method of payment chosen by the Customer at the time of purchase. In the event of a refund, if payment was made by bank transfer, the Customer shall provide the necessary bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC.
Procedure for Returning Items
- Polinelli’s shipping methods for returns are:
- use of the courier chosen by Polinelli, at a fixed service cost of €6. Customers can express this preference by following all the instructions provided by Customer Service; the cost of using the service will be deducted from the refund amount;
- send the items at the Customer’s own expense by any other courier or postal service.
Returns must be sent within 14 days from the date on which the Customer communicated his/her intention to withdraw from the Contract pursuant to Clause 12 above, to the following address:
Polinelli Srl – Resi Excape
Via Roma 57
21020 Daverio (Varese)