These are our contact details:
Polinelli S.r.l. SU. via Roma, 57 – 21020 Daverio (Varese)
In Italy, the Data Protection Officer (RPD / DPO) of the Essilor Group, to which we belong, is:
Giuseppe Savarino, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Data we collect when you visit our website
When you access our website, we automatically collect and store some of your data in our log servers and cookies, which are small files that we send to your computer.
These data do not allow us to identify you directly; however, data relating to your browsing on our site, for example the pages visited, the date and time of access to these pages, your searches, information on your device (hardware model, operating system version, unique identifier device, IP address, hardware settings, browser type, browser language), date and time of your request and reference URL are recorded.
The provision of your personal data is not necessary if you just want to visit our website. This means that you can refuse to accept cookies by configuring your web browser accordingly (for more information, please refer to the “Help” section of your web browser). However, by refusing cookies, it is likely that your browsing on our website will be compromised, in particular by preventing you from accessing certain sections.
For more information on the policy and type of cookies, refer to the Cookies policy of the site.
Data we collect when you register
Some of the services offered on our website require you to register. If you wish to use such services, we will ask you to provide us with some personal data, and we ask you to provide us with complete and accurate data and to inform us if it is necessary to update your data. If you do not provide us with complete and accurate data, or if you do not tell us that it is necessary to update your data, we may not be able to provide the requested services.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data, including your name, surname, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, date of birth and residential address
- IT data, including data related to your browsing on our website and in particular those processed by the computer tool used or by Google Analytics (for example, the pages visited, the date and time of access to these pages, your searches , IP address, date and time of your request and URL of reference).
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We use your personal information only within the limits permitted by law and regulations. In some cases, we will use your personal data as laws and regulations require us to do so. In any case, we do not make automated decisions only on automatic processing that could produce legal effects on you or otherwise regard you in a similar and significant way.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- We use your identification data to respond to your specific requests
- We use your IT data for processing statistical data.
Your personal data will be processed using traditional paper documents (forms, modules, etc.) and with IT tools. In any case, their logical and physical security and, in general, their confidentiality will be guaranteed.
FOR HOW LONG WE STORE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The retention periods of personal data depend on the purpose for which we collect and process such data. Although we are unable to describe the various retention periods in a reasonably intelligible way in this statement, we would like to inform you that we will retain your personal data only for the time (i) necessary for the respective purpose, (ii) required by applicable laws mandatory conservation.
PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE
We inform you that we may share your personal information with
– the parent company FGX International which has its registered office in the United States:
FGX International Inc. ,500 George Washington HWY, Smithfield, RI 02917 USA
-Essilor International Sas
147 Rue De Paris
94227 Charenton Le Pont
VAT number: FR43439769654
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Laurent Teyssandier
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
The measures we take to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, include, but are not limited to:
- We implement and maintain sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in the strictest confidence and security.
- We implement and maintain adequate restrictions on access to your personal data, monitoring access, use and transfer of personal data.
- All of our employees who have access to your personal information must sign non-disclosure agreements or similar agreements, which contain obligations for them to fulfill our privacy and data privacy requirements.
- We require commercial partners and third-party service providers with whom we may share your personal data to fulfill all applicable privacy and data privacy requirements.
- We regularly provide data privacy training courses to our employees and third parties who have access to personal data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Under the applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the right to:
- Access, correct and / or delete your personal data;
- Limit their treatment or oppose to their treatment;
- Inform us that you do not wish to receive commercial information;
- In some circumstances, request the transfer of some of your personal information to yourself or a third party;
- Since our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, withdraw your consent, without prejudice to the legitimacy of our treatment on the basis of your consent before its revocation.
- Your name and surname, and a photocopy of your identity card;
- Your specific request (in other words, which rights you intend to exercise);
- The date of the request and your signature (if you sent the request by post).
If, after contacting us, you are not satisfied, you can file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with a data protection authority.
Last modification: 23/05/2018