PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICIES
Last modified: 31/03/2021
Polinelli Srl, Daverio (VA), Via Roma 57
certified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Data Protection Officer (RPD / DPO) can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Data we collect when you visit our website.
When you access our website, we automatically collect and store some of your data in our log servers and cookies, which are small files that we send to your computer when you visit our website.
These data do not allow us to identify you directly; however, data relating to navigation on our website are recorded, such as the most visited pages of our site.
Data we collect
If you wish to use the “Contacts” service in order to ask us for more information, we will ask you to provide us with some personal data; however, please provide us with complete and accurate data, as well as inform us if it is necessary to update them, otherwise we may not be able to provide you with the requested service.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data, including your name, telephone number and e-mail address (in the “Contacts” and “subscribe the Newsletter” sections).
- IT data, including data relating to your navigation on our website and in particular those present on the following cookies:
|Cookie||Cookie Type||First /Third Party||Third Party||Expiry date||Cookie Name|
|Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||Consent||First||1 year||CookieConsent|
|This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and robots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.||Technical||Third||google.com||Persistent||rc::a|
|This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and robots.||Technical||Third||google.com||Session||rc::c|
|To save the language preferred by the user.||Technical||First||1 day||_icl_visitor_lang_js|
|To save the language preferred by the user.||Technical||First||Session||wpml_browser_redirect_test|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Technical Analitycal||First||2 years||_ga|
|Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||Technical Analitycal||First||1 day||_gat|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Technical Analitycal||First||1 day||_gid|
|Registers data on visitor behavior on the website. This information is used for internal analysis and website optimization.||Technical Analitycal||First||Session||tk_ai|
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- We use your identification data in the “Contacts” section to respond to your specific requests according to the legal basis of the legitimate interest of the controller pursuant to art. 6 lett. f) of the GDPR and in the section “Subscribe the Newsletter” according to the legal basis of your consent pursuant to art. 6 lett. f) of the GDPR.
- We use your IT data to process statistical data in the form of anonymous analytical technical cookies.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly within their browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies in his browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Owner informs that the User can make use of Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Given the objective complexity linked to the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their very close integration with the functioning of the web, the User is invited to contact Polinelli Srl if you wish to receive any further information on the use of the Cookies themselves and any use of the same – for example by third parties – made through this site.
HOW LONG WE KEEP THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The retention periods of personal data depend on the purpose for which we collect and process such data, in particular we will keep the data of our agents and customers until the duration of the existing business relationship, we will keep your identification data for a maximum period of 24 months from the date of your request.
PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE
We inform you that we could share your personal data with our sales agents, in the specific case you will request information filling out the “Contacts” section.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
We take measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, including, but not limited to:
- We implement and maintain sophisticated technical measures to ensure that your personal data is recorded and treated in the utmost confidentiality and security.
- We implement and maintain adequate restrictions on access to your personal data, monitoring the access, use and transfer of personal data.
- All our employees who have access to your personal data must enter into non-disclosure agreements or similar agreements, which include obligations for them to comply with our privacy and data confidentiality requirements.
- We require business partners and third party service providers with whom we may share your personal data to comply with all applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We regularly provide data privacy training courses to our employees and third parties who have access to personal data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Pursuant to applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the right to:
- Access, rectify and / or delete your personal data;
- Limit their treatment or oppose their treatment;
- Tell us that you do not wish to receive commercial information;
- In some circumstances, request the transfer of some of your personal data to yourself or to third parties;
- To the extent that our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, withdraw it without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Your name and surname, and a photocopy of your identity card;
- Your specific request (in other words, what rights you intend to exercise);
- The date of the request and its signature (if you have sent the request by regular mail).
If you are not satisfied after contacting us, you can file a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection authority.